Canada Canada
Australia Australia
New Zealand New Zealand
Earth Other Countries
United Kingdom

UK is one of the oldest education systems in the world. It’s a great exposure & experience of studying in the UK. UK education equips students with unparalleled academic and professional skills and augments their personal development with an unforgettable cultural experience.

Quality Education and flexible admission & study system:
The British universities are owned and funded by the UK government and there are government colleges too which are known as “Further Education & Higher Education” (HE & FE) Colleges. All services such as facilities available to students, quality of teaching, research funds, infrastructure, accommodation services, student support and career services are monitored according to strict quantitative assessments.

Students with rich experiences are accepted directly on higher level courses even if they don’t have formal bachelors sometimes. Diploma students get maximum “Credit Transfer” / “Advance Entry” on to the Degree courses in the UK.

The Bachelor courses in the UK are generally of Three years and Master courses are of One year, which allows the student to start his career faster and saves one year cost as well.

Placements & Internship:
Students get maximum undergraduate and many postgraduate degree courses with one year internships involved in the UK. This gets the students having hands on knowledge of their studies, direct contact with the industries before they complete the course.

Student Visa and Part Time Jobs:
According to the Visa regulations, on a student visa of more than 6 months duration, you can work 20 hours a week part time if studying at a “British University’, 10 hours a week part time if studying at a  “HE & FE College” and 40 hrs a week full time during vacations.

The minimum wage regulation in the UK states that the minimum possible wage per hour for students working part time must be £4.50, and generally students get paid between £4 to £7 an hour depending on the nature of the job.

Although the students are allowed to work 20 hrs a week part time, they are strongly advised not to spend more that 8 to 10 hrs per week as courses in the UK are known for being very intensive. Depends of the students are allowed join & work full time legally.

University List (Click Here...)
U.K. University List
SR.NO Name of the Institution WEB ADDRESS
1 University of East Anglia
2 University of Glamorgan
3 Leeds Metropolitan University
4 University of West of Scotland (Formerly University of Paisley)
5 Middlesex University
6 University of Essex
7 Nottingham Trent University
8 University of Winchester
9 University of Chester 
10 University of Wolverhampton
11 New Buckinghamshire University
12 University of Bedfordshire 
13 University for Creative Arts
15 University of Greenwich
16 University of Northampton
17 University of Bolton
18 Canterbury christchurch university
19 Coventry University
20 Edge Hill University
21 Colchester Institute (Degree awarded by University of Essex)
22 Trinity and All Saints College (Partner College of Leeds University) 
23 Bradford college (Degree awarded by Leeds Met)
24 Writtle College (Degree awarded by University of Essex) 
25 Ayr College 
26 Ravensbourne college of Design and Communication (Degree awarded by University of Sussex) 
27 Leeds City College
28 Motherwell College
29 Kirklees College
30 St. Patricks College (Degree awarded by Sunderland Uni and Uni of Prostmouth)
31 City of London College
32 TASMAC London College
33 Fianacial Business Training
34 London School of Business & Finance
35 South Lanarkshire College
36 EThames College
37 Oxford College International
38 London School of Business & Management
1. How does BitTRACK help me?
BitTRACK offers you a broad portfolio of excellently managed pre-visa to post landing services designed to meet your needs of overseas education, including career counseling, selection of courses and institutes, admission procedures, visa procedures and post landing services

2. Who can be sponsors?
If you are applying for a course which falls under subclass 573 (Higher Diploma, Leading to Bachelors, PGD, Masters, PhD) you will be assessed under AS Level 3. Under this level anyone including self, parents, grandparents (Paternal or Maternal), spouse, siblings, in-laws, relatives and friends can sponsor a student. Third party sponsorship is also acceptable. However, if you are applying for a course which falls in subclass 572 (Diploma, Certificate, Advance Diploma) you will be assessed under AS Level 3. Under this level only parent, self, grand parents and real brothers & sisters can sponsor the student.

3. Can one apply for the admission even if IELTS score is less than required?
Yes you can, with an option of pursuing ELICOS (English Language) course in Australia.

4. Is sponsorship from USA or UK acceptable?
Yes It is acceptable

5. What are the intakes for education in Australia?
The main intakes are February, July & November.

6. Is IELTS mandatory for the visa?
Yes, IELTS is mandatory for applying Australia visa and the test should be taken within 2 years from the date of application for admission.

7. What is the minimum eligibility of IELTS for Australia Education?
It varies by the university, course and level. But most universities prefer the score bands of 5.5 / 6.0 as the minimum eligibility

8. When should I start my admission process for Australia?
One should start it minimum 4-6 months before the intake.

9. What is the course duration for Australian education?
Usually the course duration for Bachelor’s degree would be for 3 years and approximately 1.5 or 2 years for Master’s degree.

10. What are the documents required to submit for Australian education?
You have to submit your certificates of 10th, 12th, graduation (all years) and your IELTS score report. You should also submit your Biodata, SOP and two recommendation letters.

11. If a student has TOEFL score and got admitted in an Australian university, can he go for visa?
Yes. Both are accepted

12. How long does it take to get a visa if applied in the regular process?
Three Months (It varies on case to case basis)

13. How long will it take to get an E-Visa?
One to Three Months.

14. How long does the admission process take?
Depending upon institution it may take anywhere from 1-4 weeks.

15. What is the cost of living in Australia?
According to the Australian High Commission, the living cost to be calculated per year would be AUS $ 18000. However, according to the feedback given by students living in Australia the approx living expenses are: Aus. $ 10,000 to 16,000 per year.

16. Which are the popular courses for good employment?
Hospitality, Accountancy and IT Management are popular courses.

17. What are the entry requirements of the Australian institutions?
Students have to meet the academic as well as the English language requirements of the specific institutions that they choose. The institutions have a selection criteria set for different kinds of courses at different levels.

18. What if a student does not meet the entry requirements?
There are bridging programs offered at the undergraduate and the postgraduate level a student can take up if a student does not qualify for a direct entry into the courses, even English languages courses are offered incase the student do not meet the minimum requirements of the institutions.

19. Is a student allowed to work while studying?
According to the rules international students can work 20 hrs per week during the semesters while they are studying and full time during the vacations.

20. What is vocational and technical education?
Australia 's Vocational and Technical Education delivers training that is both practical and career-oriented and includes courses in computing, business studies, marketing, tourism and hospitality.

21. Is accommodation available to students?
Students have an option of living on campus or off campus. Most of the international students in Australia live in rented accommodation.

22. What kind of medical care do I get in Australia?
Most of the universities provide medical facilities on campus.. The students Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) will help students pay for the medical care. OSHC is compulsory for all international students coming to Australia.

23. Is permanent Residency Available?
Yes Student is eligible to apply and get P.R. if he meets the requirements of the High Commission.

24. Will I get Post Study Work Permit after my course?
There is a proposed implementation of recommendation arising from the knight review. Bachelors and Masters by course work graduates who have spent at least two academic years studying that degree in Australia to receive two years post study work rights.

Spot Interviews Schedule

University of West of Scotland, UK – date 15th May – time 11 A.M-4 P.M – delegate visiting Ms. Alison Anderson (Sr. Marketing coordinator Overseas)

Nottingham Trent University, UK – date 16th May – time 10.30 A.M-1 P.M - delegate visiting Ms. Jennifer Saville (Senior Regional Manager)

London School of Business and Finance (LSBF), UK – date 18th May – time 10.30 A.M-5 P.M - delegate visiting Mr. Joe Wyatt (International office Manager)

Conestoga College, Canada – date 22nd May – time 11 A.M-5 P.M - Mr. Bhanu Vashishth (Associate Director)

Note :- Bring your original academic documents, IELTS & Passport with one photocopy set of all documents.
Home | About Us | Why BitTRACK | Contact Us