Canada Canada
Australia Australia
New Zealand New Zealand
Earth Other Countries
United States of America
Why Study in the USA
For any international student, the U.S.A. has a lot to offer: the most prestigious, top ranked education anywhere in the world, eclectic cities and beautiful natural parks, artistic, cultural, political and athletic events, and a very multicultural population.

The land and people of the U.S.A. are incredibly varied. Wherever you choose to study, you will encounter a regional culture rich in history, local traditions and customs. The U.S.A. is a multi-racial society that is still absorbing new immigrants, which makes it a very dynamic and exciting place to experience.

While students must exercise caution in a few locations, in much of the U.S.A., streets and university campuses are clean and safe.

You may be surprised at your professors’ willingness to challenge authority. Academic freedom is one of the hallmarks of a U.S. university. You will notice different perspectives on instruction. In the U.S.A., students are trained to observe and analyze a problem, then solve it. You will be expected to listen to your classmates and challenge their points of view.

The goal is pragmatic, so that you will gain confidence and the ability to organize and present an argument.

Most U.S. university students live on or near the school campus. When you are studying in the U.S.A., you will have many opportunities to join planned and informal activities with other students, such as hiking, skiing, museum visits, excursions to new cities, and U.S.A. tourist attractions. Imagine visiting New York and taking a ferry to the Statue of Liberty!

The Leading Edge:
While studying in the U.S.A., you will be exposed to some of the most up-to-date developments in technology. The U.S.A. is the leader in many areas of technology.

U.S. Education System:
U.S. higher education starts with undergraduate courses. You can earn either a two-year associate's degree or a four-year bachelor’s degree. Students often earn an associate's degree first, and then study two more years to gain a bachelor’s (or baccalaureate) degree.

Usually, a bachelor’s degree will be awarded by a university, whereas an associate's degree may be earned either at a community college or university.

Undergraduate degrees (and some master’s degrees) are awarded after a student completes a pre-determined number of courses. A student is awarded credits for the courses he or she takes, and the degree is complete when the student completes the required number of credits. This means that although most students complete bachelor’s degrees in four years, some spend longer if they take part-time classes or take time off from school.

Graduate degrees, often known as master’s degrees, require at least two years at a university. These are often termed “advanced professional degrees,” as they tend to be aimed at specific professions. Graduate degrees are career-advancing degrees in subjects such as medicine, law, and management.

For example, a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is the standard business graduate degree. Doctorates (PhDs) usually take four years to complete, and are research-based.

Benefits of Studying in the USA:Quality: U.S. colleges are known worldwide for the quality of their facilities, resources, and faculty. Accreditation systems ensure that institutions continue to maintain these standards.

Choice: The U.S. education system is unrivaled worldwide in its variety institutions, academic and social environments, entry requirements, degree programs, and subjects.

One of the most distinctive features of U.S. universities and colleges is the choice of courses within a single institution. More importantly, students can move between one institution and another with relative ease. It is common to complete the first two years of a degree at one institution, usually a community college and then transfer to another.

Almost anyone regardless of age or educational background can apply for a F-1 Student Visa to live and study in the United States.

How to apply for a Student Visa:

Select where in the Unites States of America you would like to live and study.
Choose the type of school you would like to attend, such as: University, College, Graduate School, ESL (English as Second Language) or Vocational School.

Contact the school and start the admission process.

Upon acceptance by school, the school will issue you an I-20 form (the required document you need to apply for F-1 student visa).

With the I-20 form and the F-1 Visa Application Guide you can apply for a student visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If you are already in the Unites States you may be allowed change your immigration status to student.

You may be legally authorized to work in the United States while on a F-1 student visa.

U.S.A University List
SR.NO Name of the Institution WEB ADDRESS
1 Kansas State University www.k-state.edu
2 Henderson State University www.hsu.edu
3 Avila University www.avila.edu
4 University of Bridgeport www.bridgeport.edu
5 International Technology University www.itu.edu
6 The University of Findlay www.findlay.edu
7 California Baptist University www.calbaptist.edu
8 Lincoln University www.lincolnuca.edu
9 Lewis-clark State College www.lcsc.edu
10 Pittsburg State University www.pittstate.edu
11 California State University San Bernardino www.csusb.edu
12 University of Advancing Technology www.uat.edu
13 Virginia International University www.viu.edu
14 Full Sail University (Full Sail University, The Los Angeles Film www.fullsail.edu
15 Ashland University www.ashland.edu
16 Musicians Institute College of Contemporary Music www.mi.edu
1. Will student get financial aid at the PhD level certainly?
Not necessarily, since universities may offer admission even without aid too, based on the interest and financial situation of the department concerned.

2. Do all universities offer scholarships?
Some of the universities offer scholarships to international students.

3. What are the pre-requisite tests for admission into various programs of US universities?
TOEFL or IELTS for English proficiency, SAT for undergraduate level programs GRE for MS programs and GMAT for Management-related programs.

4. When does one start the application process?
One should start at least 6 to 9 months before the start of semester.

5. What are the deadlines for each semester?
Fall (Aug./Sept) 31st March Spring (Jan.) 30th September Summer (April) 30th November Winter (November) end May

6. Do all universities follow same deadlines? What if deadline is missed?
Not necessarily. If a deadline is missed the university may consider application for next intake.

7. Can a three years bachelor degree holder get admission into masters?
Yes certain universities do offer direct admission into masters.

8. What are the documents required to be sent after applying?
Degree Certificate/ Provisional (All Bachelors, Masters and any Diplomas) Degree/ Diploma Mark sheets 10+2 Mark sheet + certificate (H.S.C) 10th Mark sheet + certificate (S.S.C.) Recommendation letters from college as well as from work in a sealed envelope TOEFL / IELTS Scores GRE/GMAT/SAT Scores if needed Bank Statement (Original Copies) Affidavit of Support Statement of Purpose Photographs Copy of Passport Work experience if available Special Information or requirements if any.

9. How to pay the application fee?
The best way is to pay online, through credit card.

10. How should we write a SOP?
The general issues which must be addressed in SOP are academic background, achievements, interest in the field of study chosen, future plans and why a student is keen to study in a specific university.

11. What are the minimum requirements for granting aid?
Excellent academic performance, test scores and SOP highlighting the eligibility of candidate for aid are the minimum requirements for grant of an aid before enrolling.

12. How is a scholarship different from assistantship?
Scholarship does not require any compensatory work, whereas Assistantship (Research, Teaching or Administrative) require work contribution.

13. When should I apply for student visa?
It is advisable to apply 90 days prior to the date of enrolment stated in the I-120 form.

14. What is SEVIS Fee? How can one pay that fee?
SEVIS is Student Exchange Visitor Information System, of the US Government, to keep track of international students arriving in the USA. A fee of US $ 200 has to be paid by each student, before applying for a visa.It can be paid online through credit card. The website is www.fmjfee.com

15. What are the financial requirements to apply for visa?
One must show at least 1st year tuition fees and living expenses in liquid while there has to be a provision for consecutive years.

16. What is the average cost of education and living in US?
It is $ 20,000 to 30,000 per year.

17. Can an international student work while studying in the US?
A student can work. up to 20 hrs. a week while studying, on campus.
Spot Interviews Schedule

University of West of Scotland, UK date 15th May time 11 A.M-4 P.M delegate visiting Ms. Alison Anderson (Sr. Marketing coordinator Overseas)

Nottingham Trent University, UK date 16th May time 10.30 A.M-1 P.M - delegate visiting Ms. Jennifer Saville (Senior Regional Manager)

London School of Business and Finance (LSBF), UK date 18th May time 10.30 A.M-5 P.M - delegate visiting Mr. Joe Wyatt (International office Manager)

Conestoga College, Canada date 22nd May time 11 A.M-5 P.M - Mr. Bhanu Vashishth (Associate Director)

Note :- Bring your original academic documents, IELTS & Passport with one photocopy set of all documents.
Home | About Us | Why BitTRACK | Contact Us