Since English is the most popular language of communication all over the world, it has also become the language of SUCCESS. Whether in India or outside, proficient users of English language have an edge over others. This is why countries world over, that are popular with international students and immigrants, require candidates entering their realm to exhibit certain standard of English Language Proficiency. For the same they are required to take one of the following English Language Proficiency tests..Also depending on the programme and country they choose, they are required to give course – specific tests to prove their eligibility for the programme they are seeking admission to.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English)
- GRE (Graduation Record Examination) – for gaining admission to Engineering / Science-based Masters or PhD programmes in the US, Canadian and Australian Institutions.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) – for admission to US, Canadian, British and Australian Institutions for doing an MBA or PhD in a management subject.
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) – for admissions to undergraduate programmes in countries like the United States.
Coaching at BitTRACK Consultants
- Individual attention to each student
- Small batch size
- Flexible batch timing in morning and evening
- Special grammar batches
- Individual speaking practice & mock sessions
- Exhaustive study material available
- Real-time computer practice
- Experienced faculty
- Library facility
- Personality development guidance